BeSafe IZi Twist I-Size. ( Pre order )
Here at Bababoom we believe it is essential that you walk away with the correct car seat safety information which is why we have invested extensive staff training, whilst we facilitate online purchasing we strongly urge you to come in store prior to buying. We believe that your car seat purchase is one of the most important decisions you'll make and we want to help you with that decision. Our in store car seat experts will not only give you a free 1 to 1 demonstration but will encourage you to get hands on with the car seat and even teach you how to install it in your car correctly.
En bilbarnstol med rotation och Universal Level Technology™. Kan användas från ca 6 månader till 4 år.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Visionary rotation for toddlers with Universal Level Technology™
- Stature height: 61 – 105 cm
- Max. weight: 18 kg
- Age: approx. 6 months – 4 years (Disclaimer)
BeSafe iZi Twist i-Size: this rotation seat not only passed the world’s toughest crash test – the Plus Test – but also offers advanced levels of comfort and adjustability to the child. The convenient side-to-side rotation allows you to easily take your child in and out of the seat by rotating it towards you and Two-Fit Cushion™ provide extra comfort and stability.
Double-layer-Safety for toddlers
- Built-in side impact protection (SIP) in the seat shell
- Additional side impact protection SIP+ with a customized shape
- Protective and soft headrest with innovative Dynamic Force Absorber™
- Passed the world’s toughest crash test: the Plus Test
- Approved to the latest UN R129 regulation
- Allows children to always travel 5x safer rear facing until approx. 4 years of age
State-of-the-art functionality for an easy everyday use
- Magnetic Belt Assistants™ make getting in and out of the seat easy
- Easily accessible with convenient side-to-side rotation
- Adjustable recline positions even after installation
- Optical & audio indicators for installation feedback
- One-action adjustment of headrest and belts
- Universal Level Technology™ for the best sitting angle in any car
- High-quality materials
- Two-Fit Cushions™ for an individual adjustment to the child
- Exceptional comfort with 4 recline positions
- 10-step adjustable headrest to grow with the child
- Optimal air access through ventilation system in the back
Highlight #1: The Universal Level Technology
Always an optimal sitting angle – in any kind of car
The BeSafe Universal Level Technology™ has a special seat-and-base-design that allows you to always install this seat horizontally, no matter how steep the vehicle seat of your car might be. With its rigid construction, forces are safely distributed to the vehicle floor through the support leg. On top of this horizontal installation, iZi Twist i-Size features 4 easily adjustable recline positions for the greatest comfort any place, any time.
Highlight #2: The Dynamic Force Absorber™
Carefully catching like a trampoline
With the Dynamic Force Absorber™, the iZi Twist i-Size features a new and state-of-the-art solution in the headrest of the seat that gives optimal protection for the child’s most vulnerable body parts. It is made of special materials and a construction of different flex-zones, which optimally absorb forces in a side impact through bending in the inner area while staying more rigid in the outer areas.
Highlight #3: the Two-Fit Cushions™
Made of soft yet supportive materials, the Two-Fit Cushions™ give smaller children extra cushioning and stability when they start using this toddler seat. By being made of two parts, they can be taken out separately as the child grows older, allowing you to adjust the sitting and belt position in the iZi Twist i-Size perfectly to your child
Approved: UN R129 (i-Size)
Stature height: 61 – 105 cm
Max. weight: 18 kg
Age: approx. 6 months – 4 years (Disclaimer)
Direction: Rear facing
Car seat weight: 15 kg
W x D x H: 44 x 73 x 50 cm (with headrest in lowest position)
Seat height with headrest in highest position: 62 cm
Plus Test -
The National Society for Road Safety (NTF) in Sweden is the organisation publishing The Plus Test. The requirements in the Plus Test are so strict that forward facing child car seats would not be able to comply with them. The thinking behind the test is that no child sitting in a Plus Test approved car seat would sustain any severe or life-threatening injuries in a collision.
ADAC Score: good (2.3) -
ADAC is a German automotive club, which teams up with other automotive associations and consumer concils to execute an independent test for child car seats twice a year.
Red Dot Design Award 2019