Mima Moon High Chair with Junior Seat & Seat Pad - Pre order
A stylish and simple-to-use newborn lounger, high chair and junior chair solution…all in one!
The beautifully designed moon highchair perfectly blends modern design, comfort and safety. The moon converts effortlessly from a newborn lounger - into a feeding highchair with a tray and full height adjustment so that they can join you at the dinner table and finally, to a junior chair – just add cushions to make this a lovely comfy chair for a younger child to eat at the table or curl up in to read a book.
The height is quickly adjusted with a foot-operated button on the chair’s base and the base itself is designed to be as discrete as possible. The seat also allows parents to freely move the seat
- Modern design with great comfort
- Elegant and innovative materials, such as transparent polycarbonate, and a aluminium chassis give a light and aerodynamic feel.
- ‘U’ shaped base, stable but can still fit under a table
- Quick-release 5 point safety harness with adjustable shoulder cushions
- Easy-to-use detachable tray
- Multi-angle seat recline system; from seated to a reclined position for newborns
- Easy height adjustment
- Minimum height is 79cm
- Maximum height is 119.5cm
- The smooth, join free axle is easy to clean – brilliant for mealtimes
- Newborn lounger (0-6 months)
- Highchair (6-36 months)
- Junior chair (36 months to 45kg (around 8 years old)
To get started, pick your Cushion Kit colour. If you’re using this for a newborn, the newborn insert is a must: it’s a soft reducer cushion that makes the moon comfy and safe in lay-flat mode.
Add any other accessories you might need and then wait for your out-of-this-world moon to arrive!
Naturally, the High Moon meets European standards to ensure the safety of your child.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date.