Stokke Cotton Knit Blanket
Naturally breathable, Stokke® blankets in cotton are a perennial favourite for keeping your baby comfortable. Delicate and soft, this fabric is extraordinarily gentle next to baby´s skin while remaining easy to maintain. This year our designers have created visual interest by making them in a sweet round shape with varying weaves for added texture. The pattern on the blankets incorporates subtle, tone-on-tone colours. This blanket is part of the Stokke® Caring Collection. Building on a long Norwegian tradition of respecting nature, we’re now offering the Caring Collection with textiles made of organic cotton with OCS100 certification. What does this mean? Organic cotton is special not only for its high quality, but because it helps to promote a sustainable environment. OCS100 certificate ensures that it meets strict guidelines at every point of production - from the way it’s grown, to the way it’s produced. Organic cotton is grown without the use of harmful pesticides, fertilisers or chemicals. This means that it’s healthier for our air, water and especially your baby.
- 100% cotton is gentle next to baby's sensitive skin
- Safe, Oeko-Tex® Standard 100, class 1 approved and certified free from hazardous substances
- Fine cotton knit
- Dimensions - Oval size: 95cm diameter
- OCS 100 content standard and Oeko-Tex certified
- Available in high quality knit
- Stokke® Blankets are designed with a varied range of patterns and styles to create your own look. Use one colour or mix and match your colour scheme.