Nuna Pipa Lite Lx (Including Isofix Base) - Caviar
A new little one brings a whole new meaning to your life. And you want to give them the very best. PIPA lite lx’s feather weight design makes it easy to do just that naturally—with its Merino wool and TENCEL™* lyocell fiber blend, and no added fire retardant chemicals.
Be ready in a moment’s notice with its seriously strong and simple install, and a supremely secure design.
Because nothing’s too good for you and baby.
- Red Dot: Award 2019 Winner
- Dream Drape
- Merino wool and TENCEL branded lyocell fiber blend
- True lock base installation
- Luxe leatherette carry handle
- Removable, full coverage UPF 50+ canopy with flip out eyeshade
- Pairs perfectly with all Nuna pushchairs
- All inclusive
- side impact protection for ultimate baby safe keeping
- true lock™ installation makes set up swift, simple and above all – safe
- crumple zone within the stability leg absorbs impact and minimizes force to baby
- heavy duty shell is super resilient yet ultra lightweight
- comfy infant insert is removable for growing babies
- removable, full coverage two position canopy with flip out eyeshade
- installs rearward facing in a snap with the PIPA’s base
- lightweight carry handle is ergonomically designed to tote with ease
Here at Bababoom we believe it is essential that you walk away with the correct car seat safety information which is why we have invested extensive staff training, whilst we facilitate online purchasing we strongly urge you to come in store prior to buying. We believe that your car seat purchase is one of the most important decisions you'll make and we want to help you with that decision. Our in store car seat experts will not only give you a free 1 to 1 demonstration but will encourage you to get hands on with the car seat and even teach you how to install it in your car correctly.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date.