Egg 2 Pushchair
THE POWER OF EVOLUTION
Following on from the feats of the egg stroller, this is egg2® – egg® Reborn.
Designed in Britain with the style conscious parent in mind, egg2® introduces the concept of evolution, keeping true to school of ‘Inspired Luxury Design’.
Soft-touch marl tailoring, smooth curves, infinite lines, and superb design engineering, egg2® ensures an effortlessly smooth ride for baby and exceptional ease of use for new parents.
A proud chassis, the egg2® 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and with a redesigned central hub sporting a proud egg® emblem. Featuring a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing, the egg2® seat is designed to promote comfort for longer. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher. Also featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
The seat canopy features a ventilation net, which can also be used as a viewing window, which can be closed using magnets sewn into the fabric.
The stroller also has larger front and rear wheels for multi-terrain strolling – the stunning tri-spoke design matches and finishes the chassis, beautifully.
Larger puncture free tyres feature a unique egg-shaped tread pattern, with the stroller leaving its mark wherever it goes. Engineered for comfort, superior handling and added durability, egg2® has been fitted with Tru-Ride® technology as standard.
A general taller and longer chassis has made for greater space in all tandem configurations.
- Seat Unit
- Rain Cover
- Insect Net
- Luxury Fleece Seat Liner
- Carrycot (If Selected)
- The 5-position handle has an adjustment range of 99 x 111cm, and the central chassis is positioned 3.6cm higher than the first generation egg® making tending to newborns easy when set up as a pram.
- The egg2 carrycot is longer and features an ergonomic release lever positioned at the head end. Like the seat unit – It also features a ventilation net and viewing window.
- Offering three position recline and affixed either parent or world facing. The new seat is 7cm taller and sits slightly higher.
- Both the egg2® seat unit and carrycot feature materials which are UPF50+, providing ultimate sun protection for your baby.
- With a ‘one-hand fold’, the chassis is compact when folded and freestands, with the handle clear from the ground.
- Featuring a new slider mechanism accessed via the rear of the seat allows for the simultaneous quick ‘n’ easy adjustment of the harness and new headrest.
- egg2® has an extended wheelbase (6cm) which makes for an expansive shopping basket (21ltrs).
- With 6 approved tandem configurations, egg2® can grow with your family.
- Carrycot interior dimensions: L80 x W42 x D17cm
- Carrycot exterior dimensions: L87 x W42 x D28cm
- Carrycot weight: 4kg
- Open dimensions: 113 x 59 x 84.5-96cm
- Folded dimensions: 71 x 32 x 59 cm
- Front wheel diameter: 18.8cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 28cm
- Variable handle height: 99 - 111cm
- Chassis with wheels Weight: 10.25kg
- Chassis with wheels and seat Weight: 15.5kg
- Chassis without wheels Weight: 7kg
- Seat unit Weight: 5.25kg
- Shopping Basket Capacity: 3kg
Here at Bababoom we believe it is essential that you walk away with the right pram for your lifestyle that is why we have invested in extensive staff training and whilst we facilitate online purchasing we strongly urge you to come in store prior to buying. We believe that your pram purchase is one of the most important decisions you'll make and we want to help you with that decision. Our in store pram experts will not only give you a free 1 to 1 pram demonstration but will encourage you to get hands on with the pram and even try it in your car.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date. If you need the product immediately please feel free to contact our team to confirm we have the item in stock.