Egg 2 Luxury Bundle - Independent Exclusives (Available Early November)
The egg® 2 Stroller from BabyStyle builds on the award-winning egg® Stroller with more convenient features and improved design and ensures your little one is as comfortable as possible for longer. The egg® 2 is guaranteed to consistently deliver comfort, style and ease of use over the years and has been designed with luxury in mind.
This package includes chassis, seat unit, carrycot, hood, apron, cream seat liner, backpack, footmuff, car seat adaptors, Shell Car Seat, ISOFIX base, insect net & raincover.
Suitable from Birth
Suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months approx.), the egg® 2 carrycot has an upgraded look and longer design and now features a one-hand release handle at the head end. Including a mattress, padded liner and ventilation net, this carrycot allows your newborn to travel in ultimate comfort and there is a viewing window so you can easily keep your eye on baby.
Comfort and Convenience Combined
Suitable from 6 months to 25kg, the plush egg® 2 seat unit offers a three-position recline as well as parent and world facing positions and is now 7cm taller with a moderately higher seating position. Additionally, there is a headrest for extra comfort and the backrest supports your child. The canopy includes a ventilation net that doubles up as a viewing window and has magnetic closures and boasts UP50+ fabrics for optimal sun protection.
Featured at the back of the seat, the slider mechanism is a new addition to the egg®, allowing for effortless adjustment of the 5-point safety harness and the headrest .
Practicality For Everyday Life
Designed with everyday life in mind, the egg® 2 has a 5-position handle with an increased range of 99-111cm and a 3.6cm higher chassis position for easier access to your child. The shopping basket is even bigger to provide more space for your belongings with a capacity of 21 litres and a maximum weight of 3kg.
The egg® 2 has continued with egg®’s luxurious design, boasting head-turning design elements, exquisite hand-stitched leatherette detailing and soft-touch marl fabrics, guaranteeing it is the embodiment of style. The central hub has been redesigned for an updated look.
Shell i-Size Car Seat
Suitable from 40 to 80cm and maximum 13kg (birth to approx. 15 months) the egg® Shell i-Size offers enhanced comfort and safety for your little one in rearward facing position. The dense solid shell with and memory foam padding providing exceptional stability and excellent side-impact protection. A removable soft padded newborn insert supports both the side and upper leg muscles of your baby on car journeys. The seat features 3-point safety harness with matching shoulder and crotch pads, push-button release, adjustment and single pull securing. An extendable four-position canopy stitched from the same fabric provides optimal protection from the sun.
This seat can be installed with the included egg® Car Seat Isofix Base or a 3-point vehicle seatbelt (ECE R44/04). It also perfectly matches egg® strollers fabric, allowing you to turn your egg® pushchair into the travel system (Multi Car Seat Adaptors required). Thanks to the convenient carry handle, you can swap between the chassis and car base with ease. In addition, the handle can be used as a smart stabiliser to prevent rocking the seat when it is placed on the floor and other flat surfaces.
Features and benefits for you and your family
- Premium pushchair boasting the popular egg-shaped design and luxurious fabrics
- Includes chassis, seat unit, carrycot, hood, apron, seat liner in your choice of colour, backpack, footmuff, adaptors, Shell Car Seat, ISOFIX base, insect net & raincover
- The egg® 2 carrycot is suitable from birth to 9kg (6 months approx.)
- The egg® 2 seat unit is suitable from 6 months to 25kg
- Carrycot includes mattress, padded liner and raincover and features new ergonomic one-hand release handle
- Three position recline with seat unit facing you or the world
- Chassis is 3.6cm higher for easier access to baby
- Seat is 7cm taller and sits moderately higher
- Adjustable 5-position handle has a range of 99-111cm
- New slider mechanism provides effortless adjustment of the harness and headrest
- Larger puncture free tyres feature innovative Tru-Ride Technology®
- Upgraded 3 spoke wheel design
- Convenient one-hand freestanding fold and compact, lightweight chassis
- Fixed or swivel front wheels and all-round suspension
- Quick release front and rear wheels
- Canopy includes a ventilation net, which doubles up as a viewing window with magnetic closures
- 5-position calf support features concealed storage for your valuables
- Removable bumper bar
- UPF50+ seat unit fabric to provide optimal sun protection
- More spacious shopping basket with 21 litre capacity
- Redesigned central hub
- Soft-touch marl fabrics, beautiful hand-stitched detailing and smooth curved design elements
- Accepts egg® Shell i-Size, Cybex, Maxi Cosi, Recaro and BeSafe infant carriers
- Carrycot interior dimensions: L80 x W42 x D17cm
- Carrycot exterior dimensions: L87 x W42 x D28cm
- Carrycot weight: 4kg
- Open dimensions: 113 x 59 x 84.5-96cm
- Folded dimensions: 71 x 32 x 59 cm
- Front wheel diameter: 18.8cm
- Rear wheel diameter: 28cm
- Variable handle height: 99 - 111cm
- Chassis with wheels Weight: 10.25kg
- Chassis with wheels and seat Weight: 15.5kg
- Chassis without wheels Weight: 7kg
- Seat unit Weight: 5.25kg
- Shopping Basket Capacity: 3kg
Here at Bababoom we believe it is essential that you walk away with the right pram for your lifestyle that is why we have invested in extensive staff training and whilst we facilitate online purchasing we strongly urge you to come in store prior to buying. We believe that your pram purchase is one of the most important decisions you'll make and we want to help you with that decision. Our in store pram experts will not only give you a free 1 to 1 pram demonstration but will encourage you to get hands on with the pram and even try it in your car.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date. If you need the product immediately please feel free to contact our team to confirm we have the item in stock.