Boori Oasis 2 Piece Room Set with Purotex Mattress - Direct Delivery
Transform your nursery into an oasis of calm with our innovative Oasis nursery furniture set. Pushing the boundaries of traditional cot design, the Oasis Oval Cot is expertly crafted from sustainable solid wood into a beautifully soft rounded shape.
Smooth spindles span the circumference of this round cot, allowing for increased airflow and a more comfortable night's sleep for baby. These dainty spindles coupled with the unique shape offer optimum visibility, especially when placed in the parents bedroom, making the Oasis Oval Cot an ideal alternative to traditional bedside sleepers during those early stages.
Lockable castors, and the fact it can be manoeuvred through standard door frames, mean easy and safe mobility, so when the time comes your Oasis Oval Cot can be moved into the nursery where it will become a stunning centrepiece to treasure for years to come.
Lasting you well beyond the newborn stage, the Oasis Oval Cot can also be transformed into a toddler bed and finally a cosy sofa.
Whilst baby sleeps peacefully, you too can rest easy knowing your beautiful cot is crafted with sustainable FSC certified timber and our nursery-friendly paint finish.
With its compact design and clever storage features, the Curved 2 Drawer Chest Changer is extremely practical and ideal for fitting into a snug space.
- Unique curved cot design crafted with sustainable solid wood, base made from engineered timber.
- 2 base heights allow for easy access to baby.
- Smooth spindles increase airflow for a comfortable night's sleep.
- Lockable castors and increased visibility make the Oasis the perfect alternative to traditional bedside sleepers.
- Transforms into a toddler bed and cosy sofa, no guard panel required.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Base panel made from wood composite to provide support and stability.
Our Purotex® Oval Cot Mattress is designed to provide baby with optimum comfort and support. It's handmade using high quality British ECO fibres which are ultra firm and have hypo-allergenic properties.
The unique structure of these fibres reacts and responds to baby's body by moulding to the contours of the body. This allows for increased airflow, keeping baby nice and comfortable.
An internal waterproof membrane protects the mattress core from any leaks and the Purotex® Moisture Management cover can be removed for easy cleaning.
Fabrics that have been treated with Purotex® contain microcapsules that are filled with natural probiotics. These provide a natural remedy against common allergens. Thanks to friction, when your baby lays on the mattress, the microcapsules burst open and absorb humidity to reduce moisture. These probiotics start to multiply and clean up the allergens.
- Chemical-free cot mattress designed for use with Boori oval cots
- Handmade with ultra firm hypo-allergenic fibres for optimum support
- Fibre structure contours to baby's body for increased comfort and airflow
- Removable Purotex® cover, washable at 40 degrees
- Adjustable internal waterproof membrane protects mattress core, can be hand washed with warm water
- Treated with natural Purotex® treatment which uses probiotics to reduce moisture build up and create a barrier against dust and allergens, stopping them from penetrating the mattress
- Packaged in biodegradable twin polythene packaging
|Materials & finish||
Cot frame crafted with sustainably sourced European Beech timber. Base is made from engineered timber.
Curved 2 Drawer Chest Changer frame, drawer sides and handles are crafted from sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria and New Zealand Radiata wood. Side, back panels and drawer bases made from engineered timber.
Complies with Australian/New Zealand safety standards AS/NZS 2172-2003 & European safety standards EN 716-1-2:2017. Must use compatible mattress size 132cm x 70cm.
Chest Changer includes a wall strap kit for additional safety and stability.
|Age recommendation||Recommended for newborn to 3 years old. Use higher base level for newborns, and move to lower base level once baby can pull themselves up. Can later convert to a toddler bed by removing one end.|
Height: 83cm | Width: 70cm | Length: 125cm
Curved 2 Drawer Chest Changer:
Height: 95cm | Width: 94cm | Length: 45cm
Distance from ground to base (higher position): 43cm
Curved 2 Drawer Chest Changer:
Inner dimensions of change tray: H: 5cm | W: 40cm | L: 80cm