Boori Alice Cot Bed with Fibre Mattress - Direct Delivery
The Alice Cot Bed features a subtle, curved design with minimal detailing making it a stunning addition to both traditional and modern nurseries.
- Our Alice Cot Bed is crafted with sustainably sourced Australian Araucaria, New Zealand Radiata wood and engineered timber.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber.
- Converts from cot to toddler bed suitable from birth to around 5 years.
- Option to rotate the fixed side panel to provide a low side when converted to toddler bed for greater safety and stability.
- 2 base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
Height: 96cm | Width: 77cm | Length: 139cm
Featuring 162 pocket springs and deep eco-fibre filling, the Boori Babysafe Fibre & Pocket Spring Cot Bed Mattress is ultra firm and designed to offer plenty of support for newborns. The babysafe fibre has a unique open cell structure which reacts and responds to baby's weight and heat to contour to the body for optimum comfort.
With moisture-management technology, the outer cover is breathable and can be removed for easy cleaning. The mattress inner core is protected with an adjustable, waterproof membrane.
|Safety information||Complies with European safety standards BS EN 16890:2017. Compatible with Boori Cot Beds 132cm x 70cm. This mattress is not suitable for some older models of Boori Cot beds. Please check the suitability sticker on the base of your cot bed as once opened, we are unable to accept returns.|
|Age recommendation||Recommended from newborn to 5 years old.|
|Mattress dimensions||Height: 10cm | Width: 70cm | Length: 132cm|