Bugaboo Fox 2
Here at Bababoom we believe it is essential that you walk away with the right pram for your lifestyle that is why we have invested in extensive staff training and whilst we facilitate online purchasing we strongly urge you to come in store prior to buying. We believe that your pram purchase is one of the most important decisions you'll make and we want to help you with that decision. Our in store pram experts will not only give you a free 1 to 1 pram demonstration but will encourage you to get hands on with the pram and even try it in your car.
See how to fold the Bugaboo Fox into two pieces for compact storage. At home or on the go, the Bugaboo Fox is designed to fit your lifestyle. Going about you...
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date.
Go wherever you want to go — the Bugaboo Fox is designed to fit your lifestyle. Going about your day, shopping, travelling and exploring the outdoors have never been easier or as comfortable thanks to the smoothest ride, the lightest push and our best driving performance yet.
From our rigorous testing to use of durable materials, the Bugaboo Fox is designed for everyday use and built to go that extra mile… and even further. Use it for your children, pass it through your family and friends, and it will still be going strong years later.
Parenting means you always need to be flexible. The Bugaboo Fox is as adaptable as you need it to be. Effortlessly switch the position of the seat to suit your child’s mood on any given day — facing you for extra contact or facing the world when they’re ready to take it all in. The handlebar can be adjusted to your ideal height.
The Bugaboo Fox is ready to go from day one. Use the carrycot from birth, attach your car seat with our click-and-go adaptors, and then transition to the seat position when your child is ready to sit up and see the world.
Advanced all-wheel suspension and big tires give a stable, steady ride on any surface, whether it’s a city sidewalk or a bumpy trail. When you’re behind the pushchair, pushing and steering feels effortless. Navigating corners, busy streets and tight spaces becomes a breeze — it’s like power steering for your pushchair. If you’re taking on different terrains, pop it into the two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow.
Whether you’re bundling it into the car or carrying it up the stairs, the easy one-piece fold and self-standing design makes transporting your Bugaboo Fox hassle-free. Its super-compact fold makes storage a breeze, folding easily into a cupboard-friendly size.
Power steering for a perfect drive
The best ride just got better. The Bugaboo Fox 2 combines years of smart design and rigorous testing, to offer you the best and lightest push. It features a unique chassis design and large puncture-proof wheels so that you can easily steer it with one-hand through any terrain.
Advanced suspension for all terrains
The advanced suspension system will guarantee a smooth ride on all surfaces. This means more comfort for your baby and more convenience for you. No effort, just go! City rides, beach days, hiking trips will all feel like a walk in the park.
Strong yet light
The Bugaboo Fox 2 is designed to hold the weight of your growing child. Its lightweight design and seamless fold also makes it easy to transport and lift up and downstairs. One-piece self-standing fold in any configuration, or a more compact two-piece fold for easy and convenient handling and storage.
Innovative design for ultimate comfort
The latest design update has made the Bugaboo Fox 2 even more ready to offer you and your baby top comfort, wherever you go. The ergonomically designed seat and carrycot provide added padding. The new breezy sun canopy creates optimal airflow and ensures you and your baby always stay connected.
Bugaboo Fox 2 highlights
- Advanced central-joint and front-wheel suspension
- Large wheels for a stable ride on any kind of terrain
- Strong and sturdy, yet light enough to be easily lifted and carried
- High seat placement for lifting your child in and out of the pushchair
- Two-wheel position for an easier ride through sand or snow
- One-piece self-standing fold in any configuration
- Compact two-piece fold for easy and convenient storage
- Suitable from birth
- Improved carrycot with extra pockets in front (not available for the Bugaboo Fox 2 Mineral Collection)
- Reversible and reclinable seat, facing parent or facing the world
- Height-adjustable handlebar
- Car seat compatible (please check compatibility details)
- Easy to push and steer with one hand
- Integrated accessory attachment points
- Large underseat basket with extra pockets
- Improved wrist loop design, protecting the handlebar grips from damages
Weight, size & dimensions
- Pushchair weight: 9.9 kg/21.8 lbs
- Pushchair width: 60 cm/23.6 in
- Compact two-piece fold (LxWxH): 86 x 52 x 34 cm/33.7 x 24.7 x 13.4 in
- One-piece fold (LxWxH): 47 x 60 x 90 cm/18.5 x 23.6 x 35.4 in
- Front wheels: 22 cm/8.5 in
- Rear wheels: 30 cm/12 in
- Min. handlebar height: 88 cm/34.6 in
- Max. handlebar height: 108 cm/42.5 in
- Underseat basket: 10 kg/35 liters/9.5 gallons/22 lbs
- Seat: 22 kg/48.5 lbs
Materials & care
- Inner and outer fabrics: 100% polyester
- Handlebar grips: 100% PU leather-look
- Carrycot mattress cover: 100% cotton
- All fabrics are machine washable at 30°C/86°F
- Leather-look grips: use a damp cloth to clean
- Always check the product washing label for specific instructions