Boori Turin Cot
Boori' range of sustainable solid wood cots offer fantastic value without compromising on our signature quality. The Turin Cot (also known as the Turin Compact Cot) is expertly crafted from FSC-Certified Australian Araucaria wood then finished in our Eco-Blend Bio-Paint which is a natural finish made with renewable plant extracts.
Although only slightly smaller than Boori Cot Beds, these baby cots are lightweight and can fit through a standard door frame making them ideal for those who are looking for a safe bedside sleeper. When the time comes the Turin Cot can be wheeled on its lockable castors into the nursery, where it'll last you until your little one requires a toddler bed.
All Boori cots have two base heights, meaning they'll grow with your child and last you from birth to toddler age. A high base height is for easy access to newborns and the lower height is for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
The Turin Cot features a clean and simple design suited to any nursery style. With two base heights, this space saver cot is designed to grow with your child, lasting from birth to toddler age.
- Our Turin Cot (also known as the Turin Compact Cot) is crafted with sustainable solid Australian Araucaria wood.
- Our unique paint finishes are nursery-friendly and enhance the natural beauty of our sustainable timber
- Two base heights. Higher base height for easy access to newborns, lower base height for when baby is able to pull themselves up.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly with full instructions included.
- Slightly smaller than Boori cot beds.
- Width will fit through a standard door frame.
- Requires Boori Standard Cot Mattress 119 x 65cm.
- Can be used as a cosy children's sofa when no longer required for sleeping
- H: 82cm | W:70cm | L: 124cm