Boori Natty Single Bunk Bed
With versatility at the heart of its design, our Natty collection combines modern styling with practicality. Arriving in three boxes, this unique bunk bed is packed flat for easy home assembly and can be used as a guarded single bed then converted into a loft bed or bunk bed depending on your family's needs.
Guarded sides prevent tumbles out of bed for complete peace of mind whilst your little one sleeps.
- Modern, two-tone design with clean lines.
- Sturdy single bunk bed, providing a space-efficient sleeping environment for two.
- Requires single bed mattresses (190 x 90 cm). For safety reasons, the top bunk mattress thickness should not exceed 14cm.
- Crafted from a combination of Australian Araucaria timber with a water-based paint, and engineered timber with Oak laminate. Base slats made from LVL timber.
- Loft legs and ladder are in one box, and bottom bunk is in one box; this allows for item to be assembled and used as just a guarded single bed initially, and then later converted as the child grows.
- Ladder can be positioned on the right or left side of the bed, depending on preference.
- Packed flat for easy home assembly.
- Natty Bedside Tray available separately.
We will endeavour to price match any offers you see elsewhere and bespoke package deals can be created in store.
Please note some items may not be readily available and there may be a 1-4 week wait, on receipt of your order a senior member of our nursery department will call you to confirm the delivery date.